- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce, divided
- 2 tablespoons dry breadcrumbs
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound ground turkey
- Cooking spray
- 4 large leaf lettuce leaves
- 4 (1/4-inch-thick) slices tomato
- 4 (1 1/2-ounce) hamburger buns
Combine the onion, 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce, breadcrumbs, and the next 5 ingredients (breadcrumbs through turkey) in a medium bowl. Divide turkey mixture into 4 equal portions, shaping each into a 1 1/2 inch-thick patty.
Heat a grill pan coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Place patties in pan; cook 7 minutes on each side or until done.
Place 1 lettuce leaf, 1 tomato slice, and 1 patty on the bottom half of each bun. Spread each patty with 1 1/2 teaspoons barbecue sauce. Cover with top halves of buns.
Calories:310 (22% from fat)
Fat:7.6g (sat 2.1g,mono 1.7g,poly 2.8g)