Paying attention to your health NOW is your insurance policy to living longer and healthier as you age. Here are some things that you can start doing today to add healthy years to your life.
• Stop eating excess sugar, fat and salt. Limit or eliminate the amount of processed food that you eat.
• Add 3 servings of fresh fruit and 5-6 servings of fresh vegetables a day.
• Add fiber to your diet. You should be getting at least 25grams of fiber a day. Ex. A ½ cup of black beans has 7.5 gms of fiber.
• Drink water! Many people confuse thirst for hunger. The clearer your urine, the more hydrated you are.
• ANTIOXIDANTS! Found in berries, dark leafy greens, nuts, dark chocolate, turmeric, cinnamon ( I can provide you with a long list of you’d like) Anti-oxidants help to fight free radical which helps reduce inflammation and prevent chronic diseases like, diabetes, cardiovascular disease, cancer, depression etc.
• Move more- Try to get AT LEAST 30-60 minutes of cardio in 3x a week.
• Stretch- Regular stretching helps to prevent injuries.
• Sleep- Sleep helps to restore the body. Sleeping too little may result in weight gain due to increased cortisol levels.
• Decrease stress. Chronic high stress can lead to increased inflammation in the body and increased cortisol levels which can lead to weight gain.
• Supplement – Our soil isn’t what is used to be and our food isn’t as nutrient dense as it used to be either. Our bodies are under more stress than ever before as times and technology has changed. Supplements are meant to be just that, supplemental to a diet that is deficient in certain nutrients. It’s always best to get your nutrients from food. But, as a nutritionist I do know that many people eliminate certain foods and food groups from their diets. So if you supplement be sure to use a high quality vitamin that is bio-available to your body. Nutrametrix, Designs for Health and Metagenics are some brands I recommend. Cheaper store bought vitamins typically have artificial fillers and colors and aren’t giving you the health benefit you are hoping for.
I personally use Nutrametrix Isotonix Multi, B-complex, OPC3, calcium and resveratrol everyday since I hate taking all of those vitamins in pill form.
An isotonic solution is the same PH as the cells in your body so it is more bio-available.
***Feel free to ask me what supplements may be best for you based on your diet and any chronic conditions you may have relating to heart health, bone & joint health,
Men’s Health/Women’s Health, stress & cortisol, energy etc.
My best recommendations are as follows for basic health:
Primary Benefits Of nutraMetrix® Isotonix® Multivitamin*:
• Supports a healthy immune system
• Contains 100 percent or more of the recommended daily value of essential vitamins and minerals
• Promotes the conversion of food into energy
• Supports a healthy cardiovascular system
• Supports strong bones
• Promotes skin health
• May promote mental clarity
• Helps maintain normal blood pressure
• Supports a healthy thyroid
• Promotes normal healing
• Helps maintain normal metabolic functioning
• Supplements deficiencies in diet
• Promotes healthy growth and repair of tissue
• Helps maintain water and electrolyte balance in the body
• Contains vitamins that support the body’s ability to metabolize fats and carbohydrates and support a healthy body weight
• Provides vitamins and minerals associated with healthy body weight
Primary Benefits of nutraMetrix Isotonix OPC-3®*:
• Combats free radicals
• Demonstrates anti-inflammatory activity
• Helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels
• Helps maintain healthy circulation by strengthening capillaries, arteries and veins
• Helps maintain joint flexibility
• Helps promote cardiovascular health
• Helps reduce mild menstrual cramping and abdominal pain
• Helps support visual health/visual acuity
• Potent free radical scavenger
• Promotes healthy blood vessel dilation
• Promotes healthy nitric oxide levels
• Supports a healthy complexion
• Supports healthy blood glucose levels
• Supports healthy platelet activity
• Supports healthy sperm quality
Why the Triglyceride (TG) form of fish oils?
• The naturally occurring form in foods and in the body
• Research indicates that it is up to 100% more bioavailable than the ethyl ester (EE) form
• Easier to assimilate for patients with impaired digestion and absorption
• Less prone to oxidation and production of free radicals
• No post digestion production of alcohol in the gut or blood stream as in the EE form
• Less susceptible to increasing free fatty acids in the blood, which may increase blood glucose
PLEASE CALL ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT ORDERING THE ABOVE PRODUCTS.